Nerdfighters

Emily Cuddleface's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"This guy came and talked at my school last year. he's really good. Talks about all t…"

Emily Cuddleface replied Oct 3, 2010 to Why wait until marriage?

348 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Latch33570

"Oh and the other thing i do that is really more like procrastination but whatever it…"

Emily Cuddleface replied Sep 7, 2010 to Stress/Anxiety Reduction?

17 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Sarah

"yeah my stress really isn't that bad at all, but one of my doctors offered to perscr…"

17 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Sarah

"honestly, i'm really horrible at stress management. My main source of stress is scho…"

17 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Sarah

"no i would agree with that. I consider myself a geek, not a nerd. I just have some g…"

Emily Cuddleface replied Sep 6, 2010 to "Nerd" "Dork" and "Geek" What's the difference?

20 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by x3LittleMrsGonzalez

"ok this is how i've always thought of it. because there is a differene. My brother i…"

Emily Cuddleface replied Sep 6, 2010 to "Nerd" "Dork" and "Geek" What's the difference?

20 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by x3LittleMrsGonzalez

"i was on youtube and i think i saw a video by you about this, but when i clicked on…"

Emily Cuddleface replied Sep 6, 2010 to help decrease the suck in this girls world! it would mean a lot

139 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Carly Ray

"oh and everyone who posts a video should probably include some common phrase in the…"

Emily Cuddleface replied Sep 6, 2010 to help decrease the suck in this girls world! it would mean a lot

139 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Carly Ray

"i don't have a youtube but my cousin does so maybe i can try and put something toget…"

139 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Carly Ray

"if all goes well she should be gettting a package from south bend later this week!"

139 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Carly Ray

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service