Nerdfighters

Michelle's Discussions (468)

Discussions Replied To (440) Replies Latest Activity

"This is more suited to a blog post rather than a forum thread!"

Michelle replied Aug 26 to Interview with Jennifer E. Smith

1 Aug 26
Reply by Michelle

"I vlog about books on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/cloveryness and I'm part of…"

Michelle replied Jan 14 to Do you have a youtube Channel? If so what is it? and what do you do on it? (:

149 Sep 22
Reply by Zachary Packard

"Have any of you heard of an Australian YA book called This Is Shyness by Leanne Hall…"

Michelle replied Oct 10, 2013 to Looking for Book Recommendations? Look no further.

124 Oct 9
Reply by Christa-Mae

"Clover is female, I might add. *coughs* who, is a book blogger, as a matter of fact!…"

Michelle replied Oct 9, 2013 to Any Book Bloggers Out There?

6 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Priscilla Tan

"The last book that I read and loved that I think other nerdfighters would enjoy is T…"

Michelle replied Oct 8, 2013 to Looking for Book Recommendations? Look no further.

124 Oct 9
Reply by Christa-Mae

"I recommend reading the books in order of publication. So, Looking For Alaska first.…"

Michelle replied Oct 8, 2013 to Everything to do with John Green's books!

41 Oct 18
Reply by Amanda A.

"ARCs are usually given out to gatekeepers - booksellers, librarians, book bloggers a…"

Michelle replied Sep 30, 2013 to Advanced Readers Copies

1 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"I only read 14 books in September. I've already 187 books so far this year so I don'…"

Michelle replied Sep 30, 2013 to 100 Book Challenge 2013

109 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Zara

"I'm currently reading Crash Into You by Katie McGarry! I'm enjoying it so far. Isaia…"

Michelle replied Sep 30, 2013 to What are you reading at the moment?

1469 on Wednesday
Reply by Big Joe

"Finding Cherokee Brown by Siobhan Curham Waiting For Gonzo by Dave Cousins The Edge…"

Michelle replied Mar 26, 2013 to 100 Book Challenge 2013

109 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Zara

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service