Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged '&' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nerdfighters, HOME MADE!!! what have you made?

SHOW US WHAT YOU MADE!   I realised, just the other day, that most of the nerdfighters I have talked to or interacted with are younger peop…

Started by Alex Morton

7 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Alex Morton

NERDFIGHTERS IN OR AROUND THE ALBANY AREA (that love music)

Check out my brothers band Heroes & Martyrs!!! They may not know much about nerdfighting but they DFTBA! http://www.myspace.com/heroesa

Started by Laura Seyffert

0 Mar 4, 2010

John's books & high school

Dear John- I wanted to let you know that my tenth grade English classes are now studying your books! We're doing a unit in both English cl…

Started by Alienna Lyn (goodmight34)

0 Dec 30, 2009

Do something nice for someone every day.

Small thing, like whenever some guy drops their books in the hallway, help them pick the books up. Or something like carrying an old lady's…

Started by Emma Young

6 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Solomon Goudsward

Naughts And Crosses

Okay, has anyone else read the series. I feel like the only one who has, all of my friends say they have no time to read it or that it does…

Started by Brittany Blair

4 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Megan

Heather! From the Barnes & Nobles near Walmart!!!

So, the greatest thing happened to me! I got Paper Towns. <(^_^)> Yay! It really was a great book, one of my new favorites. Believe…

Started by Breeanne Marie

1 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Wandering Confused

Electric Guitar

Hey Guys, I'm on the lookout for an electric guitar.... Any ideas?:) This is the kinda music I listen to... Muse, Tegan & Sara, Scissor…

Started by F23

17 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by F23

Barnes & Noble's mistake? Or fate?

John please don't be mad at me, but I received Paper Towns in the mail today (technically yesterday, since that's when it was delivered). M…

Started by Missy

1 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by Lysh

Paper Towns release party facebook group

I started one! I hope this okay with you, John! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=33857589749&ref=mf Go join so NYC nerdfighters…

Started by LittleDagny

0 Sep 10, 2008

New V-Blog Project!

Hey guys My name is Dustin Waite. I am part of a v-blog project called 7teens2countries. We are all around 15 years old. Basically we are j…

Started by Dustin Waite

1 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Maura

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service