Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged '2010' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The future of VidCon

VidCon 2010 looks to have been an astounding success, but now, with people who attended saying that they can't wait for the next one, and p…

Started by Ryan

4 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Sydney Carter

Nerdfighteria! I am wondering stuff (and thoughts in my head are not good)

I was wondering and this is for my fellow UK nerd fighters If we are going to be having a nerd fighter gathering this year. Because I would…

Started by Rachel Dixon

5 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Julia

Philadelphia Yule Ball! December 12th

Who's going?We can discuss meetups and general excitement about this totally awesome event!

Started by Caitlin McLean

1 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Lauren Wenger

Penn State Nerdfighters?

Hi Everyone, I'm from Maine but I go to College in Pennsylvania and was wondering if there are any other nerdfighters on here in the Penn S…

Started by Kelly

1 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Heatherish

VidCon 2012 - What does it mean?

So I just wanted to talk briefly about next year's VidCon.  The location is changing to an actual, real convention center, which means that…

Started by Megan Cofer

3 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Arijana M

Petition to get VidCon 2011 held on the East Coast

We can all agree that VidCon 2010 was a total success! We all know that another will be planned. Since VidCon 2010 was held on the West Coa…

Started by zagoing

109 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Ginny Johnston

vlogbrothers 2010 youtube playlist?

Hi nerdfighters I'm in the process of watching all videos in order finally, and just reached end of 2009 playlist that a user made, but I c…

Started by Natalie H

1 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by amelia lacey

100 Book Challenge 2010

Last year, there was a 50 book challenge on this very ning, but sadly, I discovered it too late to really participate. The Good News was th…

Started by Natalie

934 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Natalie

So just how many nerdfighters are going to Comic Con (NYC) 2010?

I haven't met any nerdfighters outside of my own group of friends, so I was wondering how many (if any) are making it to Comic Con on Octob…

Started by Itzel Dominguez

4 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Itzel Dominguez

Toronto Nerdfighter Gathering 2010

Hey! I saw that there was a post about this earlier in the year about having a gathering during the summer, but that kind of fell through :…

Started by Annanonymous Kiss

12 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Annanonymous Kiss

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service