Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged '2011' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

100 Book Challenge 2011

Here we go again. Ladies and gentlemen, transgenders and androgynes, I present to you: 100 Book Challenge 2011   There are no real rules f…

Started by Natalie

329 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Danielle Talbot

The future of VidCon

VidCon 2010 looks to have been an astounding success, but now, with people who attended saying that they can't wait for the next one, and p…

Started by Ryan

4 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Sydney Carter

What is happening now in Egypt -by an actual Egyptian nerdfighter-

(btw this was originally a blog but i decided to turn it into a discussion so that we can all discuss about it) Hello nerdfighters! So in t…

Started by MilesMuhammad

24 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Emmy

Is going to Vidcon alone lame?

So I pretty sure I am going to VidCon this summer and I am SUPER excited. Only thing is I will probably end up going alone, which I am fine…

Started by Indra Prakash

5 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Danno

HelP me pick an awesome present for my Boyfriend.

I want to combine the elements of love and our passiion for being nerdy. I was thinking of getting him something like this. http://www.etsy

Started by Rebekah Cooper

7 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Alicia Erin (Goat!) [MM]

Would you like this for a Christmas present?

I am debating with myself what I should get my boyfriend for Christmas. What do you think would be better? An ocarina instrument ( based on…

Started by Rebekah Cooper

2 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Nikita Shah

NYC Yule Ball 2011

This year I'm hoping to be able to go to the Yule Ball in NYC. I've never been before, so anyone who has gone, what are you supposed to wea…

Started by Danielle Di Domenico

2 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Danielle Di Domenico

Kitshouse Project for Awesome needs your help!

Project for awesome time is almost upon us, so here is a p4a to come intro vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKqEXK_51Jc and the actual si…

Started by serenity

0 Dec 10, 2011

Alcon 2011?

Did anyone go to Alcon (Anime League Convention) in England this year? If so, how did you find it? I went, it was awesome.

Started by Zac Spriggs

0 Sep 12, 2011

Northwest Nerdfighter Gatherings 2011?

Hello! I'm a Washington nerdfighter (known as "CallForgotten" on Youtube) who would love to go to some gatherings preferably before the sum…

Started by Penelope Taylor

0 Aug 13, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service