Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Art' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Art+Youtube Search

Hello, I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me with my homework. I am doing a project for a university class where I am searching f…

Started by Alyssa Martin

0 Oct 26, 2013

Is pop music artistic expression?

The title doesn't really say all. I'm sorry if it annoys you that I put this in video form.. Try to watch the whole video before replying s…

Started by Amputechture

10 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by LeBrandon Rose

Safeplaces, A Didgital Museum Project

I am doing a final project In my college Museum Studies class on the curation of objects and information. We need to have a guiding idea an…

Started by Erika L Hinze

6 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Erika L Hinze

Anybody Like Frisbees?

So me and my brother started a business pretty recently and I think it would be awesome if some people here would check it out. Our mission…

Started by Nate

0 Jan 28, 2012

NYC Garbage Art

Started by Charles

1 May 4, 2010
Reply by Terry

A question that I have no idea who else to ask!

So I am an artist, and I am working on an art piece I did of John and Hank. And I am TOTALLY wondering.Since I really want them to see it,…

Started by Ruth McGleish

2 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Ruth McGleish

NERD ART

I am doing a piece of art based on the connections that I can make with people and need your help. I am trying to collect as many responses…

Started by Jennifer B. Hales

219 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Haley

Guy on Deviant Art Plagiarizing John Green

http://paydencobern.deviantart.com/art/If-People-Were-Rain-146030024 My wonderful girlfriend pointed this out, some guy is taking credit f…

Started by Tony

7 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Leviathan

Marvel, DC, Dark Horse or Image?

Do you lean towards one? Which and Why?

Started by OneHorseShy

15 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Team Unicorn

So I decided to draw John and Hank one day...

Have you ever decided to do something a certain way... but it ended up another, yet you decided to keep it anyway. Even though it looks akw…

Started by NerdfightersTasteLikeAwesome

45 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by NerdfightersTasteLikeAwesome

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service