Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Australia' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nerdfighters in Perth, Western Australia!

Hi! I've seen a couple of threads about this already, but they seem kinda old now so I thought I would ask again... Are there any Nerdfight…

Started by Bels Alexis

2 on Sunday
Reply by Casey Jenkins

HP fans in Brisbane?

Hello, I am Yasmine and I am a teenager, potterhead and Game of Thrones fan (thronian?). I am starting a Harry Potter club (Brisbane Bogg…

Started by Cavaclade of Fear

0 Jun 25, 2013

Gathering in Newcastle Australia?

Ok so i'm a bit of a loner nerdfighter in my community and because i live 2 hours away from Sydney, it's difficult to go to any gatherings…

Started by Sir Eckleheimer

3 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Thomas "B-B" Blackman-Bishop

Australia Nerdfighters!!!

Hey nerds! I am in Australia and feeling a little alone on the nerdfighter front. I know you guys are out there but i just cant seem to fin…

Started by Alex Morton

2 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Jaq

Any Nerdfighters at Oz-Comicon this weekend?

So just this weekend (today, actually!) I went to Oz-comicon Melbourne and I wanted to know how many other nerdfighters were also there! If…

Started by Maddi

0 Jul 1, 2012

Coming Together To Prevent Youth Suicide.

My friend, (who's an unintentional Nerdfighter) has started this amazing project to reduce world suck in Victoria, particularly Melbourne.…

Started by Lizzie Saunders

1 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Lizzie Saunders

Sydney Based Nerdighters!?

So I may have just joined this awesometastic community but to kick start myself into gear I thought I might try and rally some of you Sydne…

Started by Hana Nabulary

1 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Chrisepticon

New Aussie to this site n_n

Hi hi! I'm Kelsey and I'm a newbie to this site and I'm from Australia and I wish to meet more Aussie nerdfighters! I guess I should say a…

Started by Kelsey McManus

25 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Siani

NSW/ACT?

I know this has probably been posted before so i am sorry. Whay am I posting it you ask? Simple, I am lazy and don't want to search to make…

Started by Marley

1 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Adrienne May

Australia bans small breasts

http://www.somebodythinkofthechildren.com/australia-bans-small-breasts/Seriously????

Started by Charles

25 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Hanna Tyler

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service