Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Book' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Turning Manga Into Full Color (I need your help and ideas)

I've had this idea in my head for a while now. And I want to see if it was any good. Recently I've seen that's some Manga books have come o…

Started by Terrence Allen Roth

0 Apr 12

Young Adult Fiction Book Giveaway

Hi all,To celebrate the release of my newest young adult novel 'A Strange Kind of Familiar' on March 1st, I'm hosting a giveaway where you…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Feb 25

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Book Reading

Hey guys!  I wanted to know if anyone was looking to read and discuss The Hobbit before Desolation Of Smaug comes out! Hit me up if you're…

Started by Meggan Jump

4 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by LoCAtek MexiCali

The Assassin Princess

Last week, I started reading an Independently Published novel by an author by the name of Blake Rivers. I have since finished it and I can…

Started by Matt Maginniss

0 Aug 26, 2013

Preemptive discussion on book banning.

Recently two people in the UK have killed themselves after reading a book on how to end your life painlessly and with dignity. The book is…

Started by Adam Sellars

0 Aug 10, 2013

Paper Towns

When wee little 12 year old me was given a stack of three books from my family friend, a senior in high school at the time, for christmas,…

Started by Hans Bruce

1 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Regina

Book recommendations for a conservative high school.

So, my cousin has just started teaching at a new high school in a Quaker neighborhood. It wasn't long before he came barreling to me asking…

Started by Cecelia

1 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Gabriel Iglesia

John and Hank at a Private School Event

My school district is interested in the prospect of creating an event for the Vlogbrothers in our community. Is this even possible? How muc…

Started by Teal Christensen

0 Jul 15, 2012

A Different Kind of Book Club

Hi everyone! Okay, so this idea is still in the planning stages.  Lately I've been feeling a real lack of substance in my reading and in m…

Started by Stephanie Caffrey

5 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Julia

Confessions of a Book Addict: A New Youtube Channel

Recently, me and four of my other book nerd friends starteda new Youtube channel in which the four of us, review books, and intend, in tim…

Started by Halee Robinson

0 Jun 24, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service