Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Channel' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting ready to launch a channel about this stuff maybe?

Hey I'm fan of the Vlogbrothers and have long wanted to start a youtube channel myself. I'm kind of a political and social nerd, and I thin…

Started by Justin Perry

1 Aug 10
Reply by Justin Perry

Rennard

Has channel 4 news treated Lord Rennard unfairly? Having watched the coverage it seems to me that they think he is guilty and should apolog…

Started by Luke James Donnelly

0 Jan 17

Raising Awareness of NurdRage's Dilemma

Greetings, fellow nerds. I shall keep this brief. There are many of you, I am sure, who are subscribed to NurdRage on Youtube and know the…

Started by The Professor

0 Jan 21, 2013

Check out my videos?

So I have a youtube channel were I put daily vlogs, and in the future hopefully challenges, collabs, skits etc.  So if you could take…

Started by David Nicholas Organ

0 Dec 9, 2012

Anyone interested in starting a Collab Channel??

Hey, I was thinking of starting a collab channel and am wondering if anybody would like to be in it? I don't know how many people at the mo…

Started by ElizaBeth Crockett

158 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James William Irving Soulsby

Collab Channel in Search of Last Member

Hello Nerdfighteria! :)I am currently apart of a new collab channel that is currently on its way to starting this coming week. The problem…

Started by Hillary Meaden

1 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Laurrrr

Vlog Collab Channel. Anyone Interested?

Hey guys I'm starting a Vlog Collab channel with anyone made of awesome. My original plan was to have 5 people made of awesome, boy or girl…

Started by Nicole K

3 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Michelle Lavoie

A small little idea :)

Hello there! :)My name is Hillary, and basically I have an idea! You see, my friend Krista and I have been talking about making a collab ch…

Started by Hillary Meaden

7 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Jennifer

'How I Met Your Mother' Themed Collab Channel!

This is a casting call for avid fans of the hit CBS sitcom 'How I Met Your Mother'! If you would not say that it is arguably the best show…

Started by A.S.

14 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by A.S.

Canadian Collab Channel - Vloggers Needed (Updated)

Hello ninging Nerdfighters!   If you are Canadian and are interested in joining a collab channel, read on because this project is for you. …

Started by Sarah Shelson

0 Nov 10, 2011

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service