Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Channel' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Controversial Social Experiment About Racism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYHBrJIIFUBasically, the experiment splits a group of 30 or so adults into two groups - people with blue e…

Started by Lois Aspinall

1 9 hours ago
Reply by LoCAtek MexiCali

Getting ready to launch a channel about this stuff maybe?

Hey I'm fan of the Vlogbrothers and have long wanted to start a youtube channel myself. I'm kind of a political and social nerd, and I thin…

Started by Justin Perry

1 Aug 10
Reply by Justin Perry

Rennard

Has channel 4 news treated Lord Rennard unfairly? Having watched the coverage it seems to me that they think he is guilty and should apolog…

Started by Luke James Donnelly

0 Jan 17

Raising Awareness of NurdRage's Dilemma

Greetings, fellow nerds. I shall keep this brief. There are many of you, I am sure, who are subscribed to NurdRage on Youtube and know the…

Started by The Professor

0 Jan 21, 2013

Check out my videos?

So I have a youtube channel were I put daily vlogs, and in the future hopefully challenges, collabs, skits etc.  So if you could take…

Started by David Nicholas Organ

0 Dec 9, 2012

Anyone interested in starting a Collab Channel??

Hey, I was thinking of starting a collab channel and am wondering if anybody would like to be in it? I don't know how many people at the mo…

Started by ElizaBeth Crockett

158 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James William Irving Soulsby

Collab Channel in Search of Last Member

Hello Nerdfighteria! :)I am currently apart of a new collab channel that is currently on its way to starting this coming week. The problem…

Started by Hillary Meaden

1 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Laurrrr

Vlog Collab Channel. Anyone Interested?

Hey guys I'm starting a Vlog Collab channel with anyone made of awesome. My original plan was to have 5 people made of awesome, boy or girl…

Started by Nicole K

3 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Michelle Lavoie

A small little idea :)

Hello there! :)My name is Hillary, and basically I have an idea! You see, my friend Krista and I have been talking about making a collab ch…

Started by Hillary Meaden

7 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Jennifer

'How I Met Your Mother' Themed Collab Channel!

This is a casting call for avid fans of the hit CBS sitcom 'How I Met Your Mother'! If you would not say that it is arguably the best show…

Started by A.S.

14 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by A.S.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service