Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Charity' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A gaming marathon, for childrens hospitals

SO, there is a gaming Marathon this Saturday to raise money for child play If any of you have heard of desert bus for hope.... well, we are…

Started by Erik Mowinckel

1 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Erik Mowinckel

Running my 2nd marathon for charity, asking for help

Hi all! My name is Antonio Volpini, and I am currently in my junior year studying at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. I am studying…

Started by Antonio Volpini

0 Oct 1, 2013

How one Volunteer Trip Became a Social Enterprise to Decrease World Suck

Many of us have heard, and experienced, how good it feels to help other people.  Many of us also know that for some volunteering is a big p…

Started by Madeline Reilly

0 Dec 29, 2012

NerdFighter Artists/Gamers! Art Contest!

Hey fellow artistic Nerdfighters! Our Power Up: Child's Play Compilation Album (all proceeds go to the charity) is having a video games the…

Started by Sheryl Vedamani

0 Dec 9, 2012

My girlfriend needs help

I'm new to the vlogbrothers and nerdfighters, but so far, I am loving this community. I'm glad to be a part of a community that is trying t…

Started by Richard Inman

0 Mar 28, 2012

Good thoughts for a good cause

Hi there! This really isn't a discussion but I thought I'd let nerdfighteria know about what my company is doing. Every paycheck we can opt…

Started by Heather Toothman

0 Dec 9, 2011

Hank Green Remixed: Music from DFTBA John and Hanks amazing adventure!

Working with Hank Green we have produced a album for sale. 13 songs remixed by the amazing Arron Warwick! This album is the first product t…

Started by Nerdfightergrey

19 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Nerdfightergrey

Please Help me to Help Others

Hey Fellow Nerd Fighters! I recently did a 10 Mile Unicycle ride for a Charity called Verity. Unfortunately most of the people who had prom…

Started by Archie Sideways

7 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Archie Sideways

Nerdfighter collaboration song... for charity?

So hey everyone! This is an idea that I've had for awhile, but just haven't had the time to put up yet. Pretty much, I know, along with eve…

Started by Lindsay

1 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Auden Shrill

Nerdfighter Produced Table at Vidcon

How is there not already a table selling donated items made by nerdfighters to raise money for charity? The basis of my idea is that nerdfi…

Started by AlexTheNerdyOne

0 Jan 28, 2011

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service