Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'China' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Peace Corps China Environmental Camp to Combat Suck

Hello Nerdfighters,        I know I am breaking all kinds of rules here... I am a relatively new Nerdfighter. I have only been watching vid…

Started by Sam Patwell

0 Jun 2

24 year old dating a 12 year old

Started by Charles

7 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Nerdfighters in Space

So we all know there's a strong contingency of Nerdfighters out there, myself included, who are completely batshit crazy about space explor…

Started by John Christoph

42 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by John Christoph

Nerdfighters in Kunming? 有Nerdfighters 在昆明吗?

I'm in Kunming, China, for 6 months to study, and I want to know if there are any Nerdfighters here who'd  like to get together sometime. 我…

Started by Lisa Gustafsson

0 Sep 7, 2011

When China has their revolution, what will happen to the world?

You know it's going to happen some day, and most likely fairly soon: The people of China will lash out against their oppressive government…

Started by Captain Jacqui Sparrow

6 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Matt N.

East Coast Nerdfighters, Why do you beleive in slavery?

and Made in China? I love City Council Nuts.

Started by Joseph/Nerdylation

0 Jul 26, 2009

Tibet

So I have to write a paper on Tibet, does anyone know what's going on with them? I have to talk about what should happen, I'm guessing how…

Started by Effie

0 May 13, 2009

A Theory

I have this theory that I've been bouncing off a few people, but I was wondering if others would agree with me on it. The theory is that C…

Started by Cyril Lunt

14 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Cyril Lunt

The Great Firewall of China

I found this on the tube. Discuss. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWsXhNJFj78&feature=related

Started by Stan

0 Mar 25, 2009

Am I The Only One Who Cares About Tibet?

It seems to me that I am the only person in my entire high school who cares at all about what's going on in Tibet. Not even my teachers car…

Started by RadioForTheDeaf

127 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Fire_Eyed_boy_

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service