Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Collab' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone interested in starting a Collab Channel??

Hey, I was thinking of starting a collab channel and am wondering if anybody would like to be in it? I don't know how many people at the mo…

Started by ElizaBeth Crockett

158 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James William Irving Soulsby

Collab Channel in Search of Last Member

Hello Nerdfighteria! :)I am currently apart of a new collab channel that is currently on its way to starting this coming week. The problem…

Started by Hillary Meaden

1 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Laurrrr

Vlog Collab Channel. Anyone Interested?

Hey guys I'm starting a Vlog Collab channel with anyone made of awesome. My original plan was to have 5 people made of awesome, boy or girl…

Started by Nicole K

3 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Michelle Lavoie

A small little idea :)

Hello there! :)My name is Hillary, and basically I have an idea! You see, my friend Krista and I have been talking about making a collab ch…

Started by Hillary Meaden

7 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Jennifer

'How I Met Your Mother' Themed Collab Channel!

This is a casting call for avid fans of the hit CBS sitcom 'How I Met Your Mother'! If you would not say that it is arguably the best show…

Started by A.S.

14 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by A.S.

Starting a global collab channel, need vloggers/anyone awesome.

HEY! I'm Simon Lee from Australia, I already tried starting a collab channel with friends and it fell apart so now i turn to the rest of th…

Started by Simon Richards

0 Jun 10, 2012

Collaboration Idea, need people interested. Also a name....

I have been thinking of a collaboration channel, it would be a social experiment (like brotherhood 2.0 :D) So here is my idea.  I think I g…

Started by Nicholas Ether

9 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Chanelle

Multi country-all collab :)

Yo :D My name is Hannah and I am 14 and I live in the united states! I thought it would be really cool to get I know a few people from arou…

Started by Hannah "the Breeze" walls

0 Apr 20, 2012

A Musical Collab

Hey guys! This is WickedBatGirl, a nerdfighter who wants to start a collab.  I've been part of one for a while now, but we haven't been po…

Started by Eryforia Nogard

2 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Eryforia Nogard

Canadian Collab Channel - Vloggers Needed (Updated)

Hello ninging Nerdfighters!   If you are Canadian and are interested in joining a collab channel, read on because this project is for you. …

Started by Sarah Shelson

0 Nov 10, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service