Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Community' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Collaborative Creation

As a Nerdfighter, I know how important it is to create.  Creating is a human's way of saying "Hey, I'm here, and I did something with my ti…

Started by Sarah Coury

0 Jan 6, 2013

Research Project: How have you been affected by Nerdfighteria?

Nerdighteria, Hi! I'm working on a research project for my writing class at JMU, and the topic I've chosen is "The growth and importance of…

Started by Anatash

0 Mar 25, 2012

American Sign Language (ASL)

I'm merely curious to know if anyone else here knows ASL.  My knowledge of the language is fairly mediocre.    Here is an example of my sig…

Started by Dylan R N Crabb

7 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Danno

Community (TV Show)

Hello Nerdfighters! I was wondering what everyone's views are on the TV show "Community" being pulled? There's a lot of discussion on the I…

Started by Isaac Gatsios

2 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Isaac Gatsios

Nerdfighters should all follow each other on VYou

Hank recently got an account on a site called VYou.  It's basically Formspring meets Youtube.  I think all of the Nerdfighters should help…

Started by Alex Conti

7 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Jack Wertheimer

Google Plus Nerdfighters?

Anyone out there have a google plus account? I have a circle for Nerdfighters :) https://plus.google.com/102909663198962073349/posts?hl=en

Started by Cory N Anderson

2 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Ben Bray

Nerdfighteria Makes A Book

Wouldn't it be cool if all of nerdfighteria banded together and created something? Right now nerdfighters are coming together to write and…

Started by AlexTheNerdyOne

28 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Annie Zwick

Interested in being interviewed for and Assignement on Sustainable systems Design for commuities by and Undergrad at the Univeristy of Sussex?

Hi every one my name is Daivd I'm a nerdfighter from england currently reading for a degree in Product Design at the University of Sussex.…

Started by David Addison Myers

0 May 24, 2011

Group Blog

My Nerdfighter friend Natalie and I are looking to start a group blog. We both live in California, but we want to connect with people nerdy…

Started by Kaitlin Lee

15 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Laura Peppe

The Youtube Community *slash* Intro

Now I won't say too much about myself because I'm a bit of a scaredy cat when It comes to the internet and information, but heres what I ha…

Started by A.S.

5 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Cavalier

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service