Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Con' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

San Diego Comic Con

Any Nerdfighters get badges and want to organize a meet up?

Started by Katherine Busalacchi

0 Feb 17, 2013

VidCon 2012 Rooming

Hi all, So, as I am sure you all know VidCon is going to be in a CONVENTION CENTER this year, and that means we all need to have a place to…

Started by Jessie Brogden

5 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Sincemarchoflastyear

Petition to get VidCon 2011 held on the East Coast

We can all agree that VidCon 2010 was a total success! We all know that another will be planned. Since VidCon 2010 was held on the West Coa…

Started by zagoing

109 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Ginny Johnston

WHO'S GOINGTO LEAKYCON??? 8D

Hey guys! I'm new on the Ning and trying to make friends.  The thing on my mind most these days is LEAKY CON! (like, less than 25 days now!…

Started by hermione25064

2 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by hermione25064

So just how many nerdfighters are going to Comic Con (NYC) 2010?

I haven't met any nerdfighters outside of my own group of friends, so I was wondering how many (if any) are making it to Comic Con on Octob…

Started by Itzel Dominguez

4 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Itzel Dominguez

" The Genie Game" - A Game for Thinkers and Role Players. Also good fun in Class warm ups.

Yesterday, While at Nom con in Dublin, i had an Idea. That idea was "The Genie Game". This game is about Thinking of a Wish that wont back…

Started by Sean

0 Aug 29, 2010

Question: Am I like the only Nerd Not into Heroes?

Yesterday I googled Pixar movies and then I went to wikipeadia and I clicked on It's a Bug's Life then I saw Hayden Panettiere's name so I…

Started by Bre Dodgy

19 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Breck

Any Nerdfighters going to San Diego Comic Con?

It seems a little bit like a rhetorical question, but I was wondering who else from Nerdfighteria was going. I'll be there for thursday, fr…

Started by Hilary

6 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Hilary

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service