Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Dead' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I hate you Daddy! with jokes!

I hate you daddy! I have a better daddy in my head now! :P  Donate to child abuse prevention or more children will grow up to be like me.…

Started by Amanda Weaver

0 Aug 26

Did Will Wheaton just do the Nerdfighter hand-thing on the Talking Dead?

I'm pretty sure that he did the thing just before the end of the show. Did I just see it wrong?

Started by Brian Blake

1 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Sarah

Guy Pearce (Actor)

Hey guys! I acted as an Extra on a film with the actor Guy Pearce (from films such as Memento and Hurt Locker). It was a really fun and exc…

Started by Isaac Gatsios

0 Nov 13, 2011

The death of Jobs

Well, essentially I feel intensely bitter about all the coverage and hype that Jobs got when he died, I have nothing against the man but I…

Started by Joel Cameron Scott

13 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Joel Cameron Scott

Osama Bin Laden is dead.

Today, May 1st, 2011, ironically the same day as George Bush's "Mission Accomplished" speech, United States operatives shot and killed the…

Started by Race M.

0 May 1, 2011

The Being Human finale. Share your feelings

If you've seen the final episode of Being Human this weekend then you most likely feel you can't face another day.   Reply with a comment a…

Started by Daniel "Bacon" Lowe

2 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Daniel "Bacon" Lowe

Poetry and Lit Nerds!

I just watched The Dead Poet's Society last night and it's those kinds of movies that inspire me to write, so I felt like sharing ^^. All I…

Started by HarleyQuinn

79 May 30, 2009
Reply by HarleyQuinn

cyberMunch: What is it and have you done it?

cyberMunch: n~ "A fictious disorder which a person fakes a disorder, condition, illness or disease using the internet to tell their story i…

Started by Sarah Stahr

3 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Sarah Stahr

Why I Think Zombies Aren't As Gross As Everyone Thinks-TEAM ZOMBIFIED

I am on TEAM ZOMBIFIED even if people think they are gross. One of the first books that got me into my reading craze which kicked off my mi…

Started by Emily

5 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by The Duck Queen

Dead Parrot Sketch into Chinese.

My friend took the Dead Parrot sketch from Monty Python and turn it into Chinese. http://youtube.com/watch?v=RL7dTYgXwJo I mean, How awes…

Started by Pyritz Hav Bad GramARRRRRR

4 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Pyritz Hav Bad GramARRRRRR

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service