Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Debate' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

calgary and edmonton

ever since there was water in the sea and there were nerdfighters in canada, there has been a horrible competition for supremacy between ca…

Started by Bob Jamile Danner

4 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Raveena

Iowa Caucus

I do recognize that most Nerdfighters don't live in the United States; even so, does anyone have an opinion on the results of the Iowa Cauc…

Started by Simply Potter

2 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Simply Potter

Religious Debate.

Not exactly. Religious debates seem to be really popular here. Atheism, Christianity. Who's right, who's wrong. I was reading through one,…

Started by MUTEscifan31W

111 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Ali M

The Flat Earth Society

Some of you may have heard of this place, or even been there. Some fo you are already crying out in frustration, flexing those flame finger…

Started by Chris

41 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

For those of you who love an argument.

Understanding the 'other side's' position on an issue is important to any good debate. In this thread, attempt to defend a position that yo…

Started by Number8

18 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Katherine Welch

ECH's Continuous Debates: Censorship/DRM

As pointed out by Netavenger, this thread is confusing with so many topics, so I'm leaving this thread the way it is and I suppose I'll sta…

Started by Easily Crazy Hat

54 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Easily Crazy Hat

ECH's Continuous Debates: Immigration from Mexico

TOPIC: Immigration from Mexico, legal or not, seems to be an issue with many Americans. How about you? Really, I don't know very much abou…

Started by Easily Crazy Hat

10 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Easily Crazy Hat

Nerd-dom: What about the grades?

I just received my report card, and I believe solidified my status as a nerd with a ridiculous GPA that I will not post. Then I began wonde…

Started by Manda Robertson

44 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Blodwynn

Debate: Is it Morally, Legally, or Ethically ok to Download Media (music, movies, anime) off the internet?

I am really interested in debating the issue with the people on this forum. But if you don't want a debate, I wouldn't suggest posting. I h…

Started by Alan

45 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Chloe

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service