Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Eclipse' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2012 Solar Eclipse

Hey Nerdfighteria! I hope you are all excited about the eclipse occurring in a few hours! It's a marvel of science and nature that happens…

Started by Luke Atkins

5 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Eystein,

Any Original Twilight Fans?

When I first read them, I was in love! Not with the characters, but with the literature, and as time went on and the franchise blew up, I c…

Started by Evelyn Finnerty

17 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Olivia

Twilight

I realize that lately there have been lots of comments on Twilight because of it popularity and I thought it would be fun to see everyones…

Started by Jessie

30 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Kirsten

Which Twilight Saga book was your favorite??

Ahhhhh okies girls (and guyss) I wanna know which of the twilight books you liked bestest and why!! My favorite in the series was Twilight…

Started by Nmutua

9 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by Rachael

What Is Your Favourite Twilight Saga Ship?

I'm really curious about what Twilight fans ship besides the BellaxEdward or BellaxJacob. Tell me any ships you like from this series! My f…

Started by Kayla

16 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Natalie♫

Would anyone mind lending me their twilight books?

I've decided that, regardless of how silly sparkling vampires sound, I want to read the twilight series so that I can decide for myself whe…

Started by Maria D

4 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Jenn

Breaking Dawn Theories

Anyone with theories about Breaking Dawn, please post them here! I want to see what you guys think. I've heard a couple interesting ones; a…

Started by Faith The Fanpire

19 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Emma

Fans Of Twilight Unite

Just a forum about the most awesome book evah. I always wished that Stephanie Meyer would make an epic battle scene between Jacob and Edwar…

Started by Grace

36 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by Professor Cuddles III

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service