Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'England' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

we should have a Yorkshire gathering in Leeds,UK.

hi i think we should have a gathering in Leeds, some time. if you are interested please comment on this and give some ideas of when and wer…

Started by Rhi

83 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Toby Kunin

Will there ever be a VidCon in Uk ?

I get that Hank and John do VidCon in the states but does anyone think that theres a slight way that one time there could be one in the UK?…

Started by Nostalgic Joey

0 Feb 9, 2012

Any Nerdfighters in Suffolk, UK?

So, are there any nerdfighters anywhere near me???

Started by Clairbear

6 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by David J. Marks

Nerdfighter Gathering in Leicestershire

After seeing this video, I realised there were nerdfighters like myself in Leicestershire, and I thought 'It would be fantastic to organise…

Started by Ellie

7 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Ellie

Reading Festival Nerdfighters?

Hey guys! Is anyone going to Reading Festival this year? Usually I'm with a big group-but this year-it's just my boyfriend and I! I love me…

Started by Robyn Lardie

0 May 8, 2011

Meeting people.

Does anyone live in or near Lowestoft? I'm asking because I want to meet other Nerdfighters. My current friends are emo's with long-ish bla…

Started by Matthew Hickey

0 Jan 29, 2011

British People Come Hither

I've alway been curious as to how many of the stereotypes about British people are actually true. If you are British and can answer these,…

Started by Sabreena Alexandria

12 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Cecilia Warren

British Nerdfighters, get in here NOW! :P

Hey guys, I trust you are from the lovely (currently) snow clad England, or so. Anyone have  any news about the 2011 Nerdfighter gathering?

Started by Seth Tillings

2 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Jethro Jones

Song For Pudsey!

Ello!   So I decided that I would release a song for the BBC's Children In Need which is on Friday 19th 2010. I will be creating a vlog eac…

Started by Phil Yeo

7 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Alexandra White

The Secret History of the Pink Carnation

So this summer I started reading the Pink Carnation series, by Lauren Willig and I fell completely in love with the books.I really want to…

Started by Allison Shaw

0 Aug 5, 2010

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service