Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Facebook' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Making Thought Provoking Statuses on Facebook

So recently I've been on this kick of making thought provoking and meaningful statuses, stuff that I feel is important to share but as you…

Started by Brett Sheckles

4 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Joanne

Is it rude to conduct social experiments?

Today, I had an idea. I contacted fifty-five people and told them about my idea.  Around half of these people liked this idea and decided t…

Started by Carly Ogletree

6 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by azule

THE AWESOME NERDFIGHTER SCAVENGER HUNT, (Melbourne, Australia)

HEY VICTORIANS! If you interested in meeting like minded nerfighters, solving clues and riddles, completing exciting tasks and are great a…

Started by Jaq

0 Mar 17, 2012

An Easy Way to Decrease World Suck

So we all want to decrease World Suck. Many of us don't have alot of money to spare, but there is a new way to help children through out th…

Started by Ali Something

0 Jan 23, 2012

Is Facebook a force for positive or negative?

I wouldn't go so far to say good or evil... but do you think that, in general (of course), Facebook is a positive tool or a negative tool?…

Started by Steven Olson

7 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Kendra Herrick

The Inside Experience NEEDS Nerdfighteria...

Greetings fellow Nerfighters! **If you'd rather not read this entire rather lengthy brief, feel free to skip down to the last paragraph to…

Started by gleefullymoi

0 Aug 1, 2011

Social Networking

Hello Nerdfighters,  I have been thinking about social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter and Myspace (and a million others) for a…

Started by OriginalNOMBLA

9 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by OriginalNOMBLA

Tetris Battle.

So we all know what Tetris is, and I'm sure some of you, like myself, have discovered Tetris Battle on facebook. Now this game is pretty aw…

Started by Incredible India

5 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Meg M.

Do you stalk people on Facebook?

Do you look up old boyfriends or girlfriends? Do you check out your co-workers? Do you ever feel weird or creepy about it?

Started by Filthy Rich

0 Aug 1, 2010

The Reference No One Gets

I recently posted this paragraph to my Facebook as possibly the Most Beautiful thing I have read in weeks: "Friends also tell of an inciden…

Started by Manda Robertson

3 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Ingrid

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service