Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Fire' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

On January 24th, 2013 My house Burned Down, and I became homeless.

Please visit and share this link to help a fellow NerdFighter get back on their feet after losing thier home and many belongings to a fire.…

Started by Michelle

0 Feb 12, 2013

Rebelion in District 11?

I saw the Hunger Games movie about a week or so after it came out and I read the book before the movie ws released and when I saw the film…

Started by Abbie Scott

4 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Kyle Madigan

A Song of Ice and Fire - Favorite book?

I just started A Clash of Kings and I am wondering if there is some fans here and if so - which book is your favorite? No spoilers, please!

Started by Karl Martin

8 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Jvt01

Hunger Games Movie?

The Hunger Games is being made into a movie that is set to be released in 2013. What did you think of the books? What do you think of a mov…

Started by Marley

6 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Kadie - Anne Elizabeth Evans

HELP!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!  So, I have this challenge and I need some Nerdfighter assistance!  By the end of the year, I want to read 52 books.  That isn't th…

Started by IwishIwasatHogwarts

22 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Laura

MockingJay, The final book in the Hunger Games trilogy

So, am I the only one excited? I truly hope not! Anyone have any ideas about what is going to happen in this book? Lets hear them! I'm hopi…

Started by Becca Marsh

25 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Becca Marsh

Weekly Harry Potter Trivia #2

Hello again. this is the second post of the weekly Harry Potter Trivia. I will post the correct answer to the previous weeks question in ev…

Started by Carver Bain

5 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Ceri

Weekly Harry Potter Trivia #1

Hello fighters who are Nerds and enjoy Harry Potter. I have Decided to do a weekly Harry Potter trivia question. there is no benefit to thi…

Started by Carver Bain

6 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Xander

FAVORITE HARRY POTTER BOOK....and WHY

OK soo as we all know there are 7 harry potter books now which in was ur favorite I personally like the Goblet of Fire and The order of th…

Started by Detria

40 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Tristin

Edward Or Jacob

Ok I Was The One That Gave John The And Now I Want To Know You Think Edward He Is Hot Nerdy And Prateckting(SP) If You Like Jacob Then Go…

Started by Taylor(Tonks)

2 May 23, 2008
Reply by Taylor(Tonks)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service