Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Florida' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any University of Florida Gator Nerdfighters?

So I'm an incoming Freshman this fall and will be moving in about a week and half and I'm terrified. I'm kind of going to be on my own up t…

Started by Chanelle

0 Aug 7, 2013

Any Nerdfighters in the Ocala, Florida Area???

I'm pretty new here but I would like to get to know some awesome nerdfighters in Florida (Central Florida would be awesome)! Or any of you…

Started by Cole Decker

1 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Trixie

Georgia and Southern U.S.A. Nerdfighters.

I suppose I could have just said Southern Nerdfighters, but... I thought it'd be a good idea to make this discussion so Southern US Nerdfig…

Started by NeverFullyDigital

21 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Balacco

University Of Florida Nerdfighers

Hey!I'm a freshman at University of Florida and wondering if there are any wandering Nerdfighers that I haven't seen. There seems to be a d…

Started by Kevin Luo

7 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Kevin Luo

Most recent Florida laws: What do you think

Regulating abortion: Requires any woman wanting an abortion to first have an ultrasound and hear a description of it. Deregulating land-lin…

Started by Alonso L. Galvis

11 May 26, 2012
Reply by CD

Nerdfighters in Deerfield Beach, Florida?

Soo....I'm going to be in Deerfield Beach, Florida, for /at least/ a month, starting June 2nd. I'm wondering...are there any Nerdfighters i…

Started by SirPandaElf (RedPanda, FireElf)

0 May 25, 2012

Tampa, Florida nerdfighter gathering?

I'm curious...is there any going on in June? (1-7th to be exact.)  Because, dear nerdfighters, I would love to go to one. Thoughts?

Started by Brianna S

0 Jan 29, 2012

University of Florida anyone?

Just wondering if I will be the only Nerdfighter-Gator.

Started by Caitlin

6 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Katie Hipschman

Do you want to see a movie about "Paper Towns"?

Help me get John to see this post so i can get the movie rights by reading the post script :)    I have been a long time Nerdfighter, but a…

Started by Cameron Rivas

0 Jun 7, 2011

Help Decrease Worldsuck ~ Urgent!

As most of you already have heard, Terry Jones is a pastor in Florida, who is leading his congregation in burning Korans on September 11th.…

Started by Kalilafaygel

0 Sep 9, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service