Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Forum' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

On the matter of My Pants (The Old Forum)

Hello.  I signed up here just to ask one question: I've noticed that the old forum, My Pants, appears to have broken.  There are a few link…

Started by Victor de Havenon

1 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Ode [Forums Mod]

Word Association

Here we go with the word association game whoooot here is how it works i pic the first word the next post as to make an association with t…

Started by Kemoro

4 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ode [Forums Mod]

The good news is...

The rules are simple first you think of some bad news then the next person says but the good news is______. Example: Katherine: The bad new…

Started by Victoria Linner

304 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Austin Cox

The ban game

This is one of the games that we love in another website of mine.What you do:For example, since I posted this, the first person to comment…

Started by Colin Mayer

21 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Studstill

Screw up a wish

I don't know if there is a post of this on here yet but it's one of my favorite forum games. It goes like this first person (meaning me) m…

Started by Kemoro

0 Aug 31, 2009

What has Nerdfighting done for you?

So John's last video got me to thinking about what Nerdfighting in general already done for me. Here is my best story: One night I was bore…

Started by Anniekal

14 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Stephicus

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service