Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Game' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DFTBA 2: John and Hank's Bogus Journey

We are looking to make a Sequel and Remaster/Re-release the 1st game. Both will be on PC and MAC and they will be free with optional donati…

Started by Nerdfightergrey

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Anne Wilson

One Hundred ways to get kicked out of walmart!!!

LOL We used to always do this. Think of a way to get Kicked out of Walmart, Then Post it. Our goal in to get to one Hundred. Shoot!

Started by Kira

247 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Mary Penelope

The Song Game

Alrighty, Then, Here's How We Do It, Basically, One Person Posts A Question, The Next Person Posts The Title Of The First Song The Pops Int…

Started by CrocodileCrocodile

222 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Fenchurch

The good news is...

The rules are simple first you think of some bad news then the next person says but the good news is______. Example: Katherine: The bad new…

Started by Victoria Linner

304 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Austin Cox

Defeat World Suck and Receive A Game Themed Album!

Hey Nerdfighters!  I just wanted to fill you guys in on a project that I'm involved in and could really use your help in spreading the wor…

Started by Sheryl Vedamani

0 Jun 23, 2012

A Song of Ice and Fire - Favorite book?

I just started A Clash of Kings and I am wondering if there is some fans here and if so - which book is your favorite? No spoilers, please!

Started by Karl Martin

8 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Jvt01

A Hank and Katherine Play Super Mario Bros. Wii Drinking Game

This is a Hank and Katherine Play Super Mario Brothers Wii Drinking Game before I post this, I would like to mention that you should abide…

Started by Katie.Goes.Boom

1 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Catherine Van Doorn

An Easy Way to Decrease World Suck

So we all want to decrease World Suck. Many of us don't have alot of money to spare, but there is a new way to help children through out th…

Started by Ali Something

0 Jan 23, 2012

EVERYONE MUST PLAY

Anyone who doesn't know about this must know, please get this all the way up the nerd-ladder from humble me to the mighty John Green, who d…

Started by James Michael

2 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Neira

Game Boy Revival Anyone?

Does anyone want to start a Game Boy revival with me? I just found three of mine (Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance) c…

Started by Tree-saw

5 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Eleanor

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service