Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Games' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Make Halloweens Suck Less [Decorations, Video Games, Movies, Recipes, Places or Events]

This is forum is about fellow nerdfighters coming together and recommending things to do on Halloween. Some people after they conside…

Started by Amanda Weaver

4 on Monday
Reply by Amanda Weaver

Which is better, Harry Potter or The Hunger Games?

I would love to know your opinions, because they are very different, at least that's what I thought. A character, or a faceless description…

Started by Natty

5 Apr 25
Reply by Brooklyn McKenna

Favorite Video Games

State your favorite video games! Maybe your like me (Kingdom Hearts I and II for me), or maybe your a Halo fan. I just wanted to see what m…

Started by Noon

53 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Erika

Planetside 2 Players

Hi guys, I've recently become a pretty big fan of the game Planetside 2.  I'm looking around for other players and I figure this community…

Started by ErrantScholar

0 Aug 2, 2013

Infamous: The Video Game Series

Alright, obviously this discussion is about the video game series; Infamous. Now most people would assume that the game has two games but I…

Started by Mrs. Alexandra Reid

0 Jul 25, 2013

Are You A PokeNerd???

Just Wondered If Im The Only Pokemon Nerd Round Here,If There Others, Favourite Game And Pokemon??Mines Defo The Origianl Gold And Pokemon…

Started by Isaac Jones

19 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Nolen Frederick Petrosky

If you want to, check out my gaming channel =)

I'm so sorry if this is the wrong place to put the discussion thread but I have this gaming channel and I'm trying to promote myself a bit…

Started by Kieran Craig Pole

0 Apr 21, 2013

HankGames Videogame Suggestions

Hey there everybody! I think that we should just have this thread were we can post suggestions to Hank that he could play.Of course, then w…

Started by William Hagstedt

0 Dec 19, 2012

NerdFighter Artists/Gamers! Art Contest!

Hey fellow artistic Nerdfighters! Our Power Up: Child's Play Compilation Album (all proceeds go to the charity) is having a video games the…

Started by Sheryl Vedamani

0 Dec 9, 2012

I'm in a film class and would really like some feedback on my newest project.

The newest assignment was called The Meeting and Chase, so basically it could be about anything as long as those two things could be seen.…

Started by Blair

0 Sep 28, 2012

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service