Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'God' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where Do Arguments Fit...?

Where do arguments for the existence of God (defined loosely as a logical "flow chart of thought and reason" that brings a person to the as…

Started by Chelsea Reynolds

2 17 hours ago
Reply by Alix Laya

Pastafarian Nerdfighters

Pastafarianism, while existing in secrecy for hundreds of years, only recently came into the mainstream about 8 years ago. It has since fl…

Started by Kat

2 Jan 14
Reply by Latch33570

If someone asked you "Do you want to know if God exists?" and the person REALLY knows, would you say yes?

I would say no because I believe in God and if I'm wrong I've lost my purpose in life.   But I'm curious as to how Nerdfighteria would res…

Started by Brendan J. Shimizu

46 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Rachael Allen

I do God

'we don't do God' - Christopher Hitchens Hi all, I had a chat with a really cool nerdfighter two days back, I basically did a psedo-poll i…

Started by TheExtracter

12 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Eystein,

Your Opinion On Christianity?

I am a HUGE Jesus freak. I live for the Lord, and I know I'll die for him too. He is my savior, and as I've suffered from Bipolar Disorder…

Started by Ashley Huddleston

358 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Hutch Hogan

Jesus' Teachings... wrong?

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but I just need to ask about it.  The teachings of Jesus are supposedly written in the Bible and k…

Started by Haley Blanchard

21 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

the joy of negative emotions?

my folks and sister will be heading to the east coast tomorrow for various Christmas gatherings while i'll be working.  at any rate, we exc…

Started by Danno

5 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by JD

Can the Church change with the times? Evolution of Morality and soforth...

My sister was busy with extra-curriculars so she asked me to write a short reflection on her behalf of her views of the Catholic Church.  I…

Started by FeignedMaturity

25 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Scott Stevens

How can you put so much trust into something with little or no proof? Like God.

How is it possible that so many people believe in God but there really isn't much proof with him. And the bible for one thing. There have b…

Started by Craving some Craven?

85 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Fake Crowley

Is the Christian God Worthy of Worship?

Over the past year, there has been quite a bit of debate over Christianity and it seems to be an enduring topic in discussions. One particu…

Started by Bryan Rosander, FL

84 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service