Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Green' (173)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I started a youtube channel in the spirit of Vlogbrothers Educational content!

Hi all, I'm a long time nerdfighter and long time lurker on the ning. Recently  I started to make videos like John and Hank: Bitcoin expla…

Started by Alec Bostwick

0 on Monday

Why Can't I Get On With Augustus In "The Fault In Our Stars"?

So recently I brought every John Green book that's been released. I started by reading "Looking For Alaska" and now I'm reading "The Fault…

Started by Joshua James

5 Aug 15
Reply by Sarahlou(:

Is The Ning not cool anymore?

A lot of people in the main room chat, think that The Ning is dead, and that no one uses that much anymore. John and Hank never mention t…

Started by Allison

9 Jun 17
Reply by Zachary Packard

Nerdfighters I need your Help With Helping A Veteran !

I posted this in the world suck section as well . Then I realized it should be over here. Hello all, My name is Shawn . I'm trying to get…

Started by Shawn Stetson

0 Jun 2

Should John make a book specifically for nerdfighters?

I think John should make a book that include a whole bunch of inside jokes from vlogbrothers. It would be awesome just have little thing he…

Started by Emily Temple

10 May 22
Reply by Emily Temple

Book censorship

Basically, I've been hearing a lot recently about many parents and adults trying to get censorship over certain books. Often some of John's…

Started by Issy Bolitho

10 May 21
Reply by Jaspar Alianthia Lydrick

How has John Green influenced you?

I'm doing a project at school about influential figures and I've chosen to do John Green. My teacher didn't think John Green was very influ…

Started by Hayley Dick

12 Apr 16
Reply by Emma the Baby Dinosaur/Bunny

Is it me or does Bernard from the movie "Megamind" look kind of like John Green?

http://media.tumblr.com/f90d9aaca1a16fbc40efce3e60c3eafe/tumblr_inline_mhcr832LDT1qz4rgp.png Like really, it's uncanny.

Started by WolfNightV4X1(Val)

0 Jan 23

Anagrams With John Green Books

I'm about half way trough An Abundance Of Kathrines and I can't help but wonder what some anagrams are for the title are or if the title it…

Started by Tayler

1 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Jonathan Lerner

Hank's Unnamed Unfinished Novel

So way way way back in Brotherhood 2.0, when John was doing tons of Papertowns stuff, Hank decided to read some of his novel. He said he wa…

Started by Jordyn Preusker

12 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by R

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service