Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Halloween' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Make Halloweens Suck Less [Decorations, Video Games, Movies, Recipes, Places or Events]

This is forum is about fellow nerdfighters coming together and recommending things to do on Halloween. Some people after they conside…

Started by Amanda Weaver

2 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Melissa Wold

Nerdfighting on Halloween

Halloween is in a month! I thought it would be fun to brainstorm some Awesome costume ideas, share our plans for Halloween, and just talk a…

Started by Moses Fallen

19 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Cyborg Alpha

Halloween help.

Hi I'm emily. I'm 15 and i need some costume help. i have soem ideas if you would vote on them and/or give other suggestions that would be…

Started by Emily Bowers

0 Oct 15, 2011

Nerdy Pumpkin Carving Patterns

Does anyone have any fantastically nerdy pumpkin carving patterns they'd like to share?  Dr. Who?  Star Wars?  Mockingjay?  Harry Potter? …

Started by tireddragonfly

37 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Gillman

Nerdfighter Halloween!

Hey Nerdfighters!   Halloween is quickly approaching and I would like to know your awesome nerdy halloween costume ideas!

Started by Benny Bjuysut

19 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Juli I

Halloween costumes

I realize it's freakishly early to be thinking about Halloween but it's my favorite holiday and I tend to leave things to the last second.…

Started by Laura

1 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Captain Jacqui Sparrow

Add Your Awesome Halloween Pictures

Did you dress up as something nerdy and/or awesome (although the two are generally synonymous)? Perhaps you carved an epic nerd pumpkin? If…

Started by Canaries Skip

0 Nov 1, 2009

Halloween!

I was just thinking and I realized that I have no idea what to do for a Halloween costume this year! I know that with such an awesome colle…

Started by Samantha

54 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Mr Linkster

How can ghosts (distantly) relate to Biology?

In Biology we were offered extra credit if we wear a costume that can relate to Biology in general. For example, the teacher said that the…

Started by Mouse

2 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Mouse

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service