Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Help' (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PROJECT ANONYMOUS LOVE!!! <3 (Mainly Tumblr)

RachDerp's Video  RachDerp came up with a project that will help people struggling with depression. If you have a Tumblr I strongly re…

Started by Leah Buscus

0 Jun 8, 2013

Anyone want to help send me around the world?

So I made it into the final round of this competition to travel the world doing work experience! I am super excited, and can't believe the…

Started by Lachlan James Morton

0 May 31, 2013

I need help with YouTube: any vloggers who can help me?

Hi everyone, I've been vlogging every day since mid-January, and suddenly YouTube doesn't seem to like my video from yesterday. Usually wh…

Started by Ishta Mercurio-Wentworth

3 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Ishta Mercurio-Wentworth

Does anyone care?

I'm forcing myself to write this! I'm in college and struggling on who I am and who I want to become and most of all what I want to do with…

Started by Brett Sheckles

12 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by son-I-of-M-al

Raising Awareness of NurdRage's Dilemma

Greetings, fellow nerds. I shall keep this brief. There are many of you, I am sure, who are subscribed to NurdRage on Youtube and know the…

Started by The Professor

0 Jan 21, 2013

HELP JOHN DARNIELLE (The Mountain Goats)

SIGN ME! https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/recognize-mountain-goats-and-name-john-darnielle-us-poet-laureate/4X2y05sH

Started by KOS

0 Jan 18, 2013

I have something interesting but I need help with it.

Ok so I have this print, shown below. It is in Norwegian from the information I have been able to gather. While I don't speak Norwegia…

Started by Charles Fellin

6 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Charles Fellin

Canadian Nerdfighters need your help!!

Hi there, A lot of nerdifhgters - myself included are publishing an anthology of poems and short stories but we do lack money. HOWEVER wha…

Started by Sam Spiering

0 Jan 4, 2013

How one Volunteer Trip Became a Social Enterprise to Decrease World Suck

Many of us have heard, and experienced, how good it feels to help other people.  Many of us also know that for some volunteering is a big p…

Started by Madeline Reilly

0 Dec 29, 2012

Camera Advice!

What are your thoughts on the Gopro Hero3 Black edition? I've been looking at it and it is absolutely beautiful. But it lacks so many thing…

Started by Guy Foti

0 Dec 13, 2012

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service