Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'House' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vampire Books

Has anyone read a good vampire book? Twilight was the first vampire book I read. And I'm not going to lie, I loved it at first, mostly beca…

Started by Ali M

38 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Pancakelanding

Hey NerdFighters in Boston!!

Hey! !!!! This is exactly what i've been looking for!!! I found some of your youtube videos and watched them and i'm casting a documentary…

Started by Missy Casting

1 May 23, 2011
Reply by Missy Casting

A Hogwarts House vlog

We are starting a Hogwarts House Cup Challenge vlog. The respective House representatives will have to complete a challenge each week. On F…

Started by Saul

9 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Saul

How Smart are Nerdfighters

So, tell me just how smart you are either with an IQ or with grades also it would be kool to know where in the world you are and where your…

Started by Jack

32 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Stéphanie

Help me decide which book to read!

For summer reading I have to read one of the following books: -Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain -House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros -K…

Started by ChocoSteph :)

5 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by ChocoSteph :)

Does THIS Freak Anyone Out?

I just posted on the Swine Flu thread, and stated how I think there are more threatening matters to worry about at the moment. THIS is what…

Started by NerveAction

35 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by FreakByTrade

13--Huntington's

Hey Nerdfighters! I need some help. I'm doing a project for school on Huntington's and I need a picture of the (or any genetic test results…

Started by Faith The Fanpire

2 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Faith The Fanpire

What do you do when...

your computer crashes? My computer has pretty much completely crashed (I'm able to post because I'm on the family computer which sucks bec…

Started by Stephanie Steadfast

20 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Matt

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service