Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Hunger' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which is better, Harry Potter or The Hunger Games?

I would love to know your opinions, because they are very different, at least that's what I thought. A character, or a faceless description…

Started by Natty

4 on Monday
Reply by Tim

Decrease the World's Suck by Decreasing World Hunger (No money or volunteering required!)

Have you ever thought what resources go into raising your food? Think about what goes into a salad- water and dirt. Of course there are oth…

Started by Leah Stanley

5 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Tris Scarlett

The Hunger Games vs. Twilight

Is anyone else upset that people are comparing The Hunger Games to Twilight? The only thing they have in common is a love triangle. Bella i…

Started by Lindsey Jordan

19 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Maisha

Rebelion in District 11?

I saw the Hunger Games movie about a week or so after it came out and I read the book before the movie ws released and when I saw the film…

Started by Abbie Scott

4 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Kyle Madigan

The Hunger Games Movie!

I'm excited for this movie.  Probably as excited as I was for LOTR.  I hope it doesn't suck!  What are your expectations? The Hunger Games…

Started by David Tiefenthaler

7 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Anthony Von Hertzon

YA Heroine Tournament

On the YA Sisterhood there is the YA Heroine Tournament going on right now. It is in one of its final rounds, which is Tessa Grey from the…

Started by Kaitlyn R.

0 Jan 4, 2012

Hunger Games Movie?

The Hunger Games is being made into a movie that is set to be released in 2013. What did you think of the books? What do you think of a mov…

Started by Marley

6 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Kadie - Anne Elizabeth Evans

HELP!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!  So, I have this challenge and I need some Nerdfighter assistance!  By the end of the year, I want to read 52 books.  That isn't th…

Started by IwishIwasatHogwarts

22 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Laura

MockingJay, The final book in the Hunger Games trilogy

So, am I the only one excited? I truly hope not! Anyone have any ideas about what is going to happen in this book? Lets hear them! I'm hopi…

Started by Becca Marsh

25 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Becca Marsh

Fitness Challenge 2010

I was thinking, would it be possible to start up the Nerdfighter Fitness Challenge for new people?  I'm so horrible with weight loss and ex…

Started by Timothy Kreuter

5 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Terry

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service