Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Ideas' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deaf People....

Okay, so my friend wanted to totally blow my mind by asking what language deaf people think in. Rather than the mind blown response he want…

Started by Jordan Severns

3 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Leah Sauter

Science Fair!!!!

O.k. so I'm quite sure I'm not the only nerdfighter out there getting ready for Science fair!! I'm also quite sure that, well, I'm not the…

Started by Emma Gillette

1 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Captain Jacqui Sparrow

Group story

i saw the 3 word story game and it gave me an idea to do a Group story with in depth plot and characters. each participant shall be there o…

Started by Michelangelo Rollf

1 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Alaska Taylor(not my real name)

Vidcon

So I'm extremely new to the Nerdfighter community, and I've been searching and searching for a thread dedicated to everything about the up…

Started by Stokemeister

3 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Zoie

Fun but vaguely safe science please

I'm a Senior chemistry student and my tutor has asked me to prepare a demonstration for the new kids just up from primary school. I need so…

Started by Andrei

2 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Penpusher

Beliefs

I've been thinking about the generalization that "there is an exception to every rule" and that, if that is true than there is exceptions t…

Started by Manda Robertson

158 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Brittaneee

What should Hank use his new Green Screen for?

Post your Ideas here on What you think would be a good green screen use.

Started by Mark Cannon

11 May 19, 2009
Reply by KATY!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service