Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Jesus' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Opinion On Christianity?

I am a HUGE Jesus freak. I live for the Lord, and I know I'll die for him too. He is my savior, and as I've suffered from Bipolar Disorder…

Started by Ashley Huddleston

358 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Hutch Hogan

Jesus' Teachings... wrong?

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but I just need to ask about it.  The teachings of Jesus are supposedly written in the Bible and k…

Started by Haley Blanchard

21 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Can the Church change with the times? Evolution of Morality and soforth...

My sister was busy with extra-curriculars so she asked me to write a short reflection on her behalf of her views of the Catholic Church.  I…

Started by FeignedMaturity

25 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Scott Stevens

Who is Jesus to you?

Ok, so for my RE homework, I have to ask at least 5 people who Jesus is to them. Since I don't want to limit it to people I know, because a…

Started by Frances

30 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Haley Robinson

How can you put so much trust into something with little or no proof? Like God.

How is it possible that so many people believe in God but there really isn't much proof with him. And the bible for one thing. There have b…

Started by Craving some Craven?

85 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Fake Crowley

What was Jesus' sacrifice?

I was raised Catholic, but I'm an Atheist, I believe strongly against the existence of a sentient being that created the universe. Here is…

Started by Seamus O'Byrne-IngliS

14 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by The Black Knight

Historical Jesus

Surprise! Surprise! First, to follow the scientific way of enquiries, I would not first assume the existence of a historical Jesus. What…

Started by XOX

33 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by sabelmouse

Why god loves us.

Most of the hatred that comes towards our god is through misunderstanding. God is so great that he give people choices... nearly every bad…

Started by Zeebedee

149 May 27, 2009
Reply by Zeebedee

Who was Jesus?

Who do you say Jesus was? Similarly to Pudge in Looking for Alaska, I too have to compare religions for school. My given question to inves…

Started by Kenton Hostetler

62 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Kenny

Jesus Camp?

Jesus Camp is a 2006 documentary filmed at a really wired christian camp. Now, me being a Christian my self,I can tell people that not all…

Started by Lynn Walker

63 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by XOX

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service