Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'LGBT' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LGBT community could use help.

I'm both a Nerdfighter and a member of the LGBT community. All of the things going on in America (not to mention the rest of the world) are…

Started by Cassie Eldridge

0 Feb 21

Recently, a young girl from my high school struggling with gender identity issues took her own life. My friend and I put together this podcast in her memory. Trying to spread the message.

We really feel the message we attempted to convey in this podcast is important for EVERYONE to hear. I'd really appreciate anyone's help in…

Started by Vishal Singh

8 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Madisun Purtell

"Kill the Gays" bill in Uganda

Hi guys, I thought you might be interested in this petition, I can't believe this is being considered in 2011Taken from Twitter: "#Uganda "…

Started by Spottedlabcoat - Bif

3 May 10, 2011
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

National Coming Out Day

Today is National Coming Out Day, how will you be celebrating? Will you be sharing your story about coming out or supporting friends?  Para…

Started by Allison Correll

2 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Tova C.E

Paperclips Are So Gay!

During WWII Norwegians wore a paperclip on their shirt collar supposedly as a symbol of their support for the disabled, Jews, and homosexua…

Started by Bailey

29 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Bailey

Day of Silence

Is anyone else participating in Day of Silence this year? Info can be found here http://www.dayofsilence.org/index.cfm but feel free to di…

Started by Barefoot on the Moon

40 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Barefoot on the Moon

Planning the Day of Silence

At my school, I am part of the planning process for the Day of Silence (so far I'm the leader). The leader of my volunteer club has agreed…

Started by Stephanie Steadfast

36 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Steadfast

True Colors Conference

Hello Nerdfighters! I was wondering if any other Nerdfighters were planning on going to True Colors XVI. It is being held on the UCONN (Uni…

Started by KittyPie

2 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by KittyPie

Gainesville, FL Nerdfighters!

Hi! I wanted to mention that on Saturday, there will be canvassing for Jeanna Mastrodicasa (http://votejeanna.com) and Equality is Gainesvi…

Started by Maggie von D

0 Feb 12, 2009

Gay - an evolutionary product?

Hey guys, given the recent increase of gay related forums, I thought I might pose the question... Random yes, but there ya go lol.... Could…

Started by F23

9 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by F23

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service