Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Movie' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please Help Save My Favorite Theater! (If you're in or around Champaign or just a really amazing awesome person)

I love all of you on here I know how amazing this site is and the friendships that have been made here. I've been creeping around the site…

Started by Nate Sullivan

0 Sep 14, 2012

The Hunger Games Movie!

I'm excited for this movie.  Probably as excited as I was for LOTR.  I hope it doesn't suck!  What are your expectations? The Hunger Games…

Started by David Tiefenthaler

7 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Anthony Von Hertzon

Is anyone Psyched about seeing The Raven?

Because I do not think I am. I saw the trailer, and firstly, I have a massive problem with John Cusack casted as Edgar Allen Poe. He just d…

Started by Jamie Linde

4 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Jamie Linde

Do you want to see a movie about "Paper Towns"?

Help me get John to see this post so i can get the movie rights by reading the post script :)    I have been a long time Nerdfighter, but a…

Started by Cameron Rivas

0 Jun 7, 2011

Nerdfighter Surprise in Despicable Me.....

...the surprise is......a Puppy-Sized-Elephant! No joke, I saw the movie the day it came out with my boyfriend. When I saw the Elephant, I…

Started by Cynthia

4 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Cynthia

The Age of Stupid: Eco-movie Supreme

I'd like just to tell everybody that on the free BBC (British Broadcasting Corp.) i Player website the eco-movie 'The Age of Stupid' is sti…

Started by The Lonely Scribe

10 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by thedragonfruitking

I've Never Seen Star Wars

Hello there, I don't know if there's another discussion out there like this but I'm going to do this anyway, hopefully there isn't. Well re…

Started by Cy

23 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Bronagh Prior

District 9

Oh my gosh!!! I went to go see it yesterday and I loved it! I thought it was deep and smart and extreamly entertaining to watch. Anyways I…

Started by Zachary Vincent

2 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by sabelmouse

X-men Origins Wolverine Review

Hey there all you happy folks and peeps! I finally got to see the wolverine movie! And Well Frankly I'd like to say: that I made a vlog v…

Started by Maren Braun

3 May 7, 2009
Reply by Maren Braun

What are your thoughts about Dragonball evolution?

I personally am upset that they would stray from the original plot and cut out important characters.. Dragonball Evolution coming out Ap…

Started by richysanx

0 Jan 14, 2009

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service