Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Music' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have a youtube Channel? If so what is it? and what do you do on it? (:

i will go first (:http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeyHeartzI do random videos and hopfully soon a daily vlog. (:oh and maybe il upload some of…

Started by Joey Luke Shiakallis

148 Jul 20
Reply by Farron

Want to find new music?

Hey everyone, I've posted things like this on other sites but never here. Basically the premise is that someone posts links to songs that s…

Started by Chris

0 Nov 20, 2013

Miley Cyrus vs. Lady Gaga (because that's apparently a thing now?)

This is gonna be a full-blown rant so buckle up. So, people who don't know the difference between taste/class and raunchy/inappropriate are…

Started by Michael Poe

2 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Michael Poe

Advice on Auditions

Hello fellow Nerdfighters, I need your help. Big time.   I am auditioning in less than a month for one of the biggest musical groups in my…

Started by Becky

6 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Becky

Local music scenes!

Hey folks, I'm a massive fan of supporting up-and-coming local bands in ANYONEs area. Being from Brisbane we have a great collective of mu…

Started by Alex Morton

0 Jul 28, 2013

Good Book Writing Music?

Hey Nerdfighters, I have a question for you. What would your suggestions be on good music to listen to whilst writing a book (or just writi…

Started by Eric J Bryant

6 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by sanitary fapkin

My Life According To......... (Fun music challenge)

So here's how it works. 1. Copy the questions below into your reply 2. Answer them using song titles from only ONE ARTIST/BAND 3. Do not re…

Started by Caitlin

98 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Ruby

Rhythm And Poetry, Better Known as "Rap"

I write rap in my free time, and a little poetry on the side. I'd just like to know if anyone else in this community does too.

Started by John Kasyan

0 Apr 6, 2013

Musicians Against World Suck!

Hello fellow nerdfighters. I was wondering how many people would like to get together to create a charity album to sell on the web, and hel…

Started by Dylan Baillie

30 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Dylan Baillie

We Need an Intro

It's 2010, the beginning of the new decade and a new year for the Vlogbrothers, so where's the new intro?Since the beginning of the project…

Started by Gaylesking

8 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Huff Ashley

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service