Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Musical' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Musical Collab

Hey guys! This is WickedBatGirl, a nerdfighter who wants to start a collab.  I've been part of one for a while now, but we haven't been po…

Started by Eryforia Nogard

2 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Eryforia Nogard

Who wants to make a musical about a Kurt Vonnegut book?

I've been wanting to write a musical about The Sirens of Titan, but I'm new to writing music, and I'm very busy. I'm hoping a few people wi…

Started by John Thomas

4 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by John Thomas

A Very Potter Musical?

So... I am a Harry Potter nerd, but I'm also an AVPM nerd. Anyone else? What's your favorite part? If there are others, maybe we should st…

Started by Allison Shaw

37 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Melinda

Did you see Starkid's "Starship"?

My friends and I saw Starship a week ago and it was totally awesome.  The problem is, I was so amazed that they were only a few feet away f…

Started by Emily Hoar

6 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Chantelle Mitchell

A Very Potter Sequel

I know that a lot of Nerdfighters like AVPM, but did any of you get lucky enough to get tickets to see AVPS when they show it in May at Uof…

Started by Maggie!

5 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Maggie!

Broadway nerfighters let's chat!

What you favorite musical? How do you feel about the Wicked movie coming out? Who do you want to be cast? Lets talk about anything and ever…

Started by Sophie

99 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Taylor W.

So...I was thinking about writing an unofficial Mountain Goats - The Musical...

Anyone want to co-write or give me ideas? Like...what songs to use and such? If I do wind up writing it, it will be entirely fictional (NO…

Started by Bryant

4 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Bryant

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service