Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Nerd' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prove You're A Nerd.

Show me your nerd cred. and prove you're and nerd.  I'll go first: Memorized the first 50 digits of Pi for fun. On my school's academic te…

Started by Miles Fertel

209 Aug 14
Reply by Danno

Are You A PokeNerd???

Just Wondered If Im The Only Pokemon Nerd Round Here,If There Others, Favourite Game And Pokemon??Mines Defo The Origianl Gold And Pokemon…

Started by Isaac Jones

19 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Nolen Frederick Petrosky

Harry Potter Houses in Nerdfighteria

So, this is a poll. I want to know, if you were a first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, what house you think you would…

Started by Nameless Nerd

114 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Anna May

Famous Nerd James May (my first post)

Some of you may know James May , he co hosts the English TV show Top-Gear, but it's from his other work that one can see how proudly nerdy…

Started by Mario Schietroma

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Mario Schietroma

Canadian Nerdfighters need your help!!

Hi there, A lot of nerdifhgters - myself included are publishing an anthology of poems and short stories but we do lack money. HOWEVER wha…

Started by Sam Spiering

0 Jan 4, 2013

Whats The Nerdiest And Or Geekiest Thing You Own?

Post a picture or leave a comment or both! Mine? A Duct tape wallet sighed by Snow White & Tigger from Walt Disney world. oh I love it…

Started by Mollie

781 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Noor Sherazi

Marching/Concert Band Nerds?!

Hey guys! I'm a marching band geek and I've played many different insturments, right now being the Mellophone in my college marching band!…

Started by Sara

13 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Courtney Cantsay

Nerd Fighters On Twitter! I Need Your Help!

For all those nerd fighters on twitter, i am currently taking par in a competition in which I can only win if I have the most amount of Re-…

Started by Kate Towns

0 May 7, 2012

I'm in love with a boy.

Okay, Nerdfighteria. I've loved a boy for 2 years, and the anxiousness to tell him is eating away at me. He recently told me that he likes…

Started by Sunny Murdock

4 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by azule

Starting a Wrock band in the UK, around Oxford/Bath/Swindon/Bristol/London!!!!

Hello Fellow Potter heads!! Who's ready to WROCKKKKK?!  Now, I'm not an amazing singer , but I play some guitar and a little keyboard, a…

Started by JessieElliex

0 Mar 23, 2012

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service