Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Nerds' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nerds

Today, after a kid had derogatorily called someone a nerd (I will have to introduce said nerd to all nerdfighters), my English teacher said…

Started by Sabrina Houara

1 on Saturday
Reply by Annika S

Raising Awareness of NurdRage's Dilemma

Greetings, fellow nerds. I shall keep this brief. There are many of you, I am sure, who are subscribed to NurdRage on Youtube and know the…

Started by The Professor

0 Jan 21, 2013

Nerdy Pumpkin Carving Patterns

Does anyone have any fantastically nerdy pumpkin carving patterns they'd like to share?  Dr. Who?  Star Wars?  Mockingjay?  Harry Potter? …

Started by tireddragonfly

37 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Gillman

Schools Out For Summer! Nerdfighter Event!

newly turned 21 year old nerdess seeks San Jose State nerd to hang out with...Just kidding...kindofNo but for real!CALLING ALL SAN JOSE NER…

Started by Heather Rose

6 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Maggie Chen

Ted Williams as Smaug?!

Wouldn't you love to see Ted Williams (Homeless Guy With The Golden Voice...) or is it just me? I mean seriously, that would be amazing. Wh…

Started by David McAwesome

0 Mar 13, 2011

Nerds vs. Jocks

So. About the "battle" that is commonly discussed about by a good amount of Nerdfighters between the Jocks, Preps, etc., and the unpopular…

Started by Andy M

5 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Dayna Brooks Halls Lang

Nerds Everywhere?

We all know that this world contains an imesurable amount of nerds but where do we define what a nerd is?  Recently i've come across a larg…

Started by Rachel Wigham

1 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Abreo

Humans vs zombies

This wonderful game is being played, right now, by nerds everywhere. It is a tag based game where the 'humans' use nerf guns, marshmellows,…

Started by AlexTheNerdyOne

1 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Allanbag

"The Big Bang Theory"

Anyone else like that show? It's my new favorite. Anyone who hasn't seen it? I COMMAND YOU TO WATCH IT!

Started by Nerdfighter Gina

30 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Amanda/Bryce

Nerdfightaria make it happen

What we need to do to make Nerdfightaria a (theoretical?) country   A Flag No pictures on it make it look like it could be a real country’…

Started by valerie (unihorn)

8 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by valerie (unihorn)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service