Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'New' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting ready to launch a channel about this stuff maybe?

Hey I'm fan of the Vlogbrothers and have long wanted to start a youtube channel myself. I'm kind of a political and social nerd, and I thin…

Started by Justin Perry

1 Aug 10
Reply by Justin Perry

New Mexico Nerdfighters!

Politics starts at the local level; always try and keep yourself informed.   http://lvdailytimes.com/

Started by Dylan R N Crabb

0 Apr 14

My short story: New Atlantis, possible a sequel. (would appreciate comments/criticism)

Hi Everyone, I do short storys. Enjoy! NewAtlantis.docx

Started by Tao McCawley

0 Sep 20, 2013

Anyone in or around Albany, NY...

The UAlbany Musical Theatre Association (A brand new student run theatre group) is putting on a production of The Rocky Horror Show (with M…

Started by Cecelia Gray

1 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Addy Shaw

Nerdfighter New Years Resolutions for 2013 (DFTMNYR)

Hey all, I am in thinking about making my own new year's resolutions at about this time and was just wondering, what are some resolutions t…

Started by Zack Bresler

5 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Latch33570

Montclair Nerdfighters?

I'm going to be attending Montclair State University in New Jersey this year. I was wondering if there was any Nerdfighter presence there?…

Started by Billy Bates

0 Aug 3, 2012

I have no REAL nerdfighter friends that i know of around me!

=( Yes, I have friends that watch the videos but none of them are nerfighters....I live in Orange County New York sooooo no nerdfighters he…

Started by Devin Wright

15 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Hannah Fox

New York YouTube Musicians

Hey guys, I’m researching cover artists that reside in New York. They have to have a pretty big following on YouTube. Know of any? Thanks s…

Started by Jennifer Sargent

0 Apr 16, 2012

North Jersey Nerdfighter?

Are there any North New Jersey Nerdfighters????? I am very lonely and feel like the only Nerdfighter in the whole wide state of New Jersey.…

Started by Bryan B

0 Mar 11, 2012

New York City Nerdfighter Gathering!!

I think it would be SO much fun for a bunch of NYC area nerdfighters to get together :]  We could hang out in Central Park and make some mu…

Started by Bri

0 Oct 27, 2011

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service