Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'News' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nerdfighter newspaper?

I have had an head, a bit like brain crack, for a while. I think it would be quite good, but I just want to know people's thoughts and weth…

Started by Rowan Glenny

1 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Tyler

Iowa Caucus

I do recognize that most Nerdfighters don't live in the United States; even so, does anyone have an opinion on the results of the Iowa Cauc…

Started by Simply Potter

2 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Simply Potter

Why is the BBC Sacred?

I have run into this several times and I really don't understand it.  Perhaps a British nerdfighter can provide insight.   Personally I hav…

Started by Terry

13 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

The Royal Wedding. Who Actually Cares?

So, I don't know if this is the case outside the UK, but in the UK every other news item recently has been about the royal wedding. Now, do…

Started by Kadie - Anne Elizabeth Evans

16 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by BP

Lack of international news

So recently I joined a website to sign up for a pen-pal (feeling nostalgic to primary school) and i got the like last dude that wanted to d…

Started by Randy Rice

4 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by habojspade

Fox News

I'll admit I'm slightly left, but come on...

Started by Owen M

8 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Katie

Retweeting Iran

I'm sure manny of you are aware of the current situation in Iran. If not, then go watch Johns new video. Now a few people are tweeting new…

Started by Mach

50 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Mach

What's your NewsIQ?

http://pewresearch.org/newsiq/quiz/ According to the statistics calculated from the data gathered by the Pew Research Center, the average…

Started by BSmith

5 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by sabelmouse

Nerdfighters Assemble - Peeps Attack on Fox News and Bill O'Reiley

I want you all to order peeps and send them combined to Fox News and Bill O'Reiley. Tell them in a note that you are fed up with constructe…

Started by Dome

66 May 4, 2009
Reply by Padraic

Who was at the Newport News or Charlottesville gathering (or wanted to go)?

A thread for all the Virginian nerdfighters who attended or wanted to attend the Nerdfighters gatherings in Charlottesville and/or Newport…

Started by Francis (Nerdfighterlife)

13 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Morgan

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service