Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'People' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

American Sign Language (ASL)

I'm merely curious to know if anyone else here knows ASL.  My knowledge of the language is fairly mediocre.    Here is an example of my sig…

Started by Dylan R N Crabb

7 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Danno

Deaf People....

Okay, so my friend wanted to totally blow my mind by asking what language deaf people think in. Rather than the mind blown response he want…

Started by Jordan Severns

3 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Leah Sauter

'Occupy Wall Street'

I'm sure that at least some of you are aware of the 'Occupy Wall Street' movement currently sweeping the nation like a wildfire.  However,…

Started by Dylan R N Crabb

20 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Scott Stevens

British People Come Hither

I've alway been curious as to how many of the stereotypes about British people are actually true. If you are British and can answer these,…

Started by Sabreena Alexandria

12 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Cecilia Warren

Ordinary People, Jukebox the Ghost, and Other Nonsense

Hello. So I'm new? So if you feel like helping me out, that'd be great. Additionally, if you want to talk about Ordinary People (only one o…

Started by Nicole Barber

1 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Somers Walker

Daniel Diges

isnt he just the cutest!? he has such a greeat voice .. too bad he's probably10-20 yrs older than me... and married...and spanish...   the…

Started by eryyyyyn :)

0 Jul 9, 2010

Shindig for Psychopaths

Started by Filthy Rich

0 May 25, 2010

Why Fear Death?

There's been multiple instances in the last couple of days where I've been talking to people and they'd tell me - 'Stop, listen, I don't wa…

Started by Anonymousy

23 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Jeff D.

Austin College Nerdfighters? Or Texas College Nerdfighters?

I'm about to start attending Austin College in Sherman, Texas. This is important, because I will not know anyone when I get there. All my f…

Started by GirlyJames

0 Jul 17, 2009

Stupid All Other People on the Planet

I'm trying to get the first disk of Docotr Who Season Four on netflix, and what it says on my que is (and I quote) "Very Long Wait'. So, pl…

Started by Daphne (Fred)

0 Nov 19, 2008

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service