Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Project' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How has John Green influenced you?

I'm doing a project at school about influential figures and I've chosen to do John Green. My teacher didn't think John Green was very influ…

Started by Hayley Dick

12 Apr 16
Reply by Emma the Baby Dinosaur/Bunny

Turning Manga Into Full Color (I need your help and ideas)

I've had this idea in my head for a while now. And I want to see if it was any good. Recently I've seen that's some Manga books have come o…

Started by Terrence Allen Roth

0 Apr 12

The YA Publication Project

Knowledge and discussions are awesome. Here's to creating an ongoing video series that inspires young adults to create and pursue writing,…

Started by Jennifer M. Hartsock

0 Sep 24, 2013

The LifeSpice Project, a Vlog Collaboration

Hello Nerdfighters, my name is Mackenzie, but everybody calls me Max. I am starting a non-profit art producing company called Leather S…

Started by Mackenzie Johnson Oliver

2 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Mackenzie Johnson Oliver

I'm in a film class and would really like some feedback on my newest project.

The newest assignment was called The Meeting and Chase, so basically it could be about anything as long as those two things could be seen.…

Started by Blair

0 Sep 28, 2012

The Atlas Project

The Atlas Project   If there are any MadeofAwesome-nerdfighters who want to join in on a humongous project about decreasing world suck on a…

Started by Olof Pettersson

0 Aug 23, 2012

Project John: A birthday video for guess who?

Hey everyone! So I'm going make a birthday video for John, and I want a ton of to be in it! For more information: http://potterstargirl.tum

Started by Tara

0 Aug 5, 2012

Exciting New Charity Project- Project of Doom

The project of doom is a teen charity project that I am trying to start up.  The frame idea is that there are four teams who compete to win…

Started by Bnoffeepi

2 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Bnoffeepi

Dream Promptings and John Green

Fellow Nerdfighters, I am writing to you because I need your help. This past month John Green has appeared in my dreams four times. The fir…

Started by Melody Van De Graaff

0 Jul 3, 2012

Safeplaces, A Didgital Museum Project

I am doing a final project In my college Museum Studies class on the curation of objects and information. We need to have a guiding idea an…

Started by Erika L Hinze

6 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Erika L Hinze

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service