Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Question' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

On the matter of My Pants (The Old Forum)

Hello.  I signed up here just to ask one question: I've noticed that the old forum, My Pants, appears to have broken.  There are a few link…

Started by Victor de Havenon

1 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Ode [Forums Mod]

Mental Illness....

Do you believe in it? I know that I do, and that it can often be more debilatating than many physical problems. I know that some people don…

Started by Roxie Grey

38 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Burriloom

What is your superpower?

It is a very simple question I pose to you. If you could have a single superpower, what would you have? Also, why would you have that super…

Started by Daniel "Bacon" Lowe

19 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Brett A. Fortier

Large Hadron Collider a Large Waste of Money?

In a recent vlogbrothers video, hank talked about the differences between decreasing suck and increasing awesome and how space exploration…

Started by Katie Peterson

8 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Eystein,

The Philosphical Question In 'Looking For Alaska'

In Looking For Alaska, Pudge the Colonel, Alaska and the rest of their Religious Studies Class all have to right an essay. What I found rea…

Started by Clayton Gillespie

9 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Dayna Brooks Halls Lang

Which is the best soda name?

Okay, so I'm writing a novel for NaNoWriMo and in the novel there's a soda (that I made up) that I'm using for the story. My question to th…

Started by Disney Electrical Parade

11 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Eliana G

A question that has plagued me for years...

There is something I would like to know. I have no idea where questions for John to answer on question day - are posted (that was a rough…

Started by Elizabeth M Holbert

11 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Isabella Stringer

What Would You Do If You Only Had A Week To Live???

Comment...                 This will be interesting...

Started by Kylie Clouse

4 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Chip, A Former Ningmaster

Hank is "Famous" too, apparently.

Just thought I'd share this with everyone. To make him feel better about being Perez. Hilton. Ha, Hank has a dumb daughter... that... he m…

Started by ApolloWW

3 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Samuel Se-jin Kim

Vlogbrothers Podcast Anyone?

Does anyone, besides me, believe that Hank and John should put their videos as video podcasts on iTunes so that all nerdfighters can carry…

Started by Miss Subliminal FIsh

5 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Lynn

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service