Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Religion' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evidence for Athiesm

Where is the evidence for athiesm? Sometimes, religious people such as myself, find it fustrating that there is, for some reason, an attitu…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

1655 Jan 15
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Pastafarian Nerdfighters

Pastafarianism, while existing in secrecy for hundreds of years, only recently came into the mainstream about 8 years ago. It has since fl…

Started by Kat

2 Jan 14
Reply by Latch33570

A Civilized Discussion About Religion, I Hope...

This question is mainly for Atheists to answer: What character traits come to mind when you think of the average Christian? What are some t…

Started by Rachel A.

16 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by BP

Is it Immoral to use Fear in Order to Bring People to God?

A simple question that I'd like to get some opinions on.

Started by Kara Parker

119 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Ali

Religion within the Harry Potter series

Now, we all (Or at least the majority of us) know and understand that there is a ton of Christian imagery in the Harry Potter books. My que…

Started by Maggie Hall

2 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Mahira Ganster

Why does Science and Theology have to be polar opposites?

It seems to me that Christians don't feel like they can believe in Science and Scientist and Science enthusiasts feel like Theological and…

Started by Easton Camp

26 May 30, 2013

Should religion be allowed to be discussed in school?

I don't mean should religion e preached in school, but should it be allowed for a baseball coach to pray with his team, or could a teacher…

Started by Rebecca Lissette

56 May 23, 2013
Reply by Dylan Baillie

Religious inheritance

In this society each person's religion is solely based on their inheritance. Since my parents are Roman Catholic, I am Roman Catholic. Sinc…

Started by Ashley Richardson

43 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Natty

The Great Partnership: Science, Religion, and the Search For Meaning - by Jonathan Sacks

Hey there, Has anyone else read this book? I'm only on the third chapter, but I'm already loving it. Maybe we can read it together? 

Started by Ethan M

0 Dec 6, 2012

Jesus' Teachings... wrong?

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but I just need to ask about it.  The teachings of Jesus are supposedly written in the Bible and k…

Started by Haley Blanchard

21 Feb 24, 2012

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service