Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Rescue' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No money needed, help big cats.

Please, Help The Big Cat Rescue Pass this bill. You may have seen their videos on YouTube, Do tigers like catnip? ( https://www.youtube.c

Started by Amanda Weaver

0 Aug 29

Nerd Fighters On Twitter! I Need Your Help!

For all those nerd fighters on twitter, i am currently taking par in a competition in which I can only win if I have the most amount of Re-…

Started by Kate Towns

0 May 7, 2012

Decreasing World Suck with Nerdfighters and Other People Made of Awesome in 9 Countires and 100 Cities on April 25, 2009: The Rescue of Joseph Kony's Child Soldiers

I made a post about this earlier, but I have new, updated info: 9 Countries. 100 cities. One voice. Abduct yourself to free the abducted.…

Started by MichelleLeilani

10 May 11, 2009
Reply by capt. cockatiel

How Nerdfighters Around the World Can Come Together to Significantly Decrease Levels of World Suck on April 25, 2009

INVISIBLE CHILDREN 9 Countries. 100 cities. One voice. Abduct yourself to free the abducted. -Why it sucks: If you haven't heard of Invisi…

Started by MichelleLeilani

10 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by MichelleLeilani

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service