Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Sarah' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BOOKS! need I say anything else? I need some recconmendations :]

As I said I need some book and if you would like to know my taste, my favorites come in two different styles. 1.) mind numbing. I absolute…

Started by Stephanie

22 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Emma S.

Music for the Christian Nerdfighters

There's an amazing singer from my church who made her first album a little while ago. Her name is Sarah Kroger. She's got a voice like an a…

Started by John Thomas

4 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Penpusher

On books 12 and 13

Last time I updated on here I just finished book five which I believe was Looking for Alaska.  That was an amazing book and I followed it w…

Started by IwishIwasatHogwarts

0 Oct 5, 2010

Just Listen By Sarah Dessen?

Hello All. I recently got this book. But am putting off reading. As i am on break. So Is this book any good? If you have read it or heard r…

Started by Natasha

28 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Danyelle Noortajalli

Republicans talking smack about Sarah Palin

This is being talked about on Fox News. Although a lot of people, (Even people here on the ning) were saying that Sarah Palin would be the…

Started by Jeremy

10 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Alan

V.P. Picks

Aaahhh, the VPs. The wonderful and intriguing Joe Biden, and now the Republicans choice: Sarah Palin (the motherly Alaska Governor). Where…

Started by Nate a.k.a. "Mateo"

7 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by QuantumTuba

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service