Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Science' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pragmatic Naturalism: The forgotten philosophy

The cardinal pragmatic maxim: "Never bar the path of inquiry." When Charles Pierce drew this line in the sand, he set the tone for a revolu…

Started by Jeffrey Elliott

33 Feb 18
Reply by Jeffrey Elliott

How to test are Video games beneficial

Okay, So I'm entering the B.T young scientist competition in Ireland and need some help with my idea. I was wondering how you can test some…

Started by Rachael Power

3 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by James Michael DeMaio

Opposites Attract and Evolutionary Survival Skills

So, I only got three and a half hours of sleep last night, which allowed for plenty of time to think. Suddenly, I had an interesting idea!…

Started by Ronnie Pressly

4 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Madeline Hautbois

A Nerdy Science Blog - My new post on Fungus and Nerdfighters

Hey Guys, Sorry I'm new to The Ning and am not sure about where to put this I just wanted to share a link to my new  Science blog and my n…

Started by Eskerina Chiasma

1 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Ctrl+A Delete|Forum Mod|

Why does Science and Theology have to be polar opposites?

It seems to me that Christians don't feel like they can believe in Science and Scientist and Science enthusiasts feel like Theological and…

Started by Easton Camp

26 May 30, 2013
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

The Great Partnership: Science, Religion, and the Search For Meaning - by Jonathan Sacks

Hey there, Has anyone else read this book? I'm only on the third chapter, but I'm already loving it. Maybe we can read it together? 

Started by Ethan M

0 Dec 6, 2012

Nerdfighters ACTIVATE!

Nerdfightaria.  I need your help.  My friend and I have created a video for a competition to encourage girls to get into science.  Would yo…

Started by Meisoon Nasralla

0 Nov 24, 2012

2012 Solar Eclipse

Hey Nerdfighteria! I hope you are all excited about the eclipse occurring in a few hours! It's a marvel of science and nature that happens…

Started by Luke Atkins

5 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Eystein,

Pro Science????

I hear people all the time about how atheists are going to hell because they're pro science which amazingly enough without science a lot of…

Started by Matthew Ellis

26 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Hutch Hogan

Nerdfighters in Space

So we all know there's a strong contingency of Nerdfighters out there, myself included, who are completely batshit crazy about space explor…

Started by John Christoph

42 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by John Christoph

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service