Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Shakespeare' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shakespeare in a year

I mentioned in an vlog the other day that by my reckoning, one could read the complete works of Shakespeare in a year by reading upwards of…

Started by Sydney Andrews

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by J

Help with literature essay!

Hey nerdfighters! I have an essay I need to right for my Lit class at school and I am not sure where to go with the question. The question…

Started by Abby Weasleby

0 Aug 6, 2011

What So-Called Classics are Actually Worth Reading?

There are oodles of classic books that everyone is supposed to have read, but which ones are actually worth reading and which ones deserve…

Started by Lizabet-B

125 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Asta

Best plays of All-Time!

I'm just curious as to see what all of the nerdfighter's favorite plays are. Mine are The 39 Steps, Picasso at the Lapin Agile by Steve Mar…

Started by Thomas Louzader

2 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Etoile

Motivations of Hamlet

Okay, two things before we begin: 1. I'm brand, spanking new (to this site, I've been watching the Green's since day four), so I don't yet…

Started by Wilson

6 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Randy Rice

"Do ye bit your thumb at me?" Yeah Best Shakespeare Insults...

Shakespeare is full of Nerdfighting awesome, so what are your favorite nerdfighter insults in any Shakespeare play?

Started by John Green

11 May 25, 2009
Reply by Mickey

Your favorite Shakespearean Insults!!!!!!

I am a HUGE fan of Shakespearean insults, and am curious about YOUR favorite ones!!! MY faves are: Thou Artless Dizzy-eyed Hornbeast! ..…

Started by Tiffany

8 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Daphne (Fred)

Romeo & Juliet: WHO'S FAULT WAS IT???

Ok, so we are officially done reading Romeo & Juliet in my AP English Class as of today, and we are all VERY angry!!!!! (and sad....but…

Started by Tiffany

23 May 24, 2008
Reply by ckwright

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service