Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Song' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Brotherhood 2.0 Theme song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtZq0Y3JMXQ           The origin of the Brotherhood 2.0 Theme song, funnily enough called "Brothers On a Hot…

Started by Sam Levine

4 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Huff Ashley

What is the title of the anglerfish song?

Okay guys, this has been bugging me for weeks now; what is the correct title of the anglerfish song. See I am obsessed with having my music…

Started by Jake The Pirate

1 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Kelli Hampshire

Doctor Who and R.S. *****SPOILERS*****

SPOILERS!!!!! Oh my goodness gracious, SPOILERS! Seriously, if you haven't seen every episode of Doctor Who, up until the end of season six…

Started by LoudlySurreptitious

2 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Morton George Malcolm Tooley

The Song Game

Alrighty, Then, Here's How We Do It, Basically, One Person Posts A Question, The Next Person Posts The Title Of The First Song The Pops Int…

Started by CrocodileCrocodile

222 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Fenchurch

A Song of Ice and Fire - Favorite book?

I just started A Clash of Kings and I am wondering if there is some fans here and if so - which book is your favorite? No spoilers, please!

Started by Karl Martin

8 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Jvt01

A Picture About A Song About An Anglerfish

So I had a project in my media class where I had to take a song or a poem- draw or trace an image that the song/poem reminded me of- and th…

Started by Ryan owns THE Kamilah+Nadia+Z

2 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by A.A.I.

Nerdfighter collaboration song... for charity?

So hey everyone! This is an idea that I've had for awhile, but just haven't had the time to put up yet. Pretty much, I know, along with eve…

Started by Lindsay

1 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Auden Shrill

How would you deal with.....

A hobo that looks like Adam Sandler in your front yard with a guitar singing Born This Way!   Just Curious.

Started by Margo AKA Moonburst

2 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by ryan brennan

Who is River Song????? -Doctor Who

I know so many people are wondering, and I'd like to generate some ideas.  Mine is that River is the little timelord girl, who is amy's chi…

Started by A.D. Brown

25 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Lie Taylor

Nerdfighter song!

I would love if all (Or most) of nerdfighteria would come together to make a song, because we are making books, movies, etc.I would like to…

Started by Zach Hickman

0 Nov 29, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service