Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Star' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you do the Nerdfighter sign?

So I'm not sure what other category this would fall under but Nerfighter Community, and it is a little frivolous. But, I was wondering, is…

Started by Geeky

5 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Geeky

Any West Wing Fans? I have a query.

So I have been re-watching the West Wing on Netflix because I like it. I just re-watched an episode called "Arctic Circle" in which Josh is…

Started by Carrissa

1 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Brianne

An impossible question: The Doctor vs Spock

So this is what I though of this evening, who is more awesome and/or who would win in a fight: The Doctor or Spock? I will admit that I am…

Started by Katy of Katydom

8 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Morton George Malcolm Tooley

All hail Queen Maureen and John Green!

It was a mixed bag for Kiwi NFers this week. One the one hand, we lost our beloved children's author, Margaret Mahey. She was writing befor…

Started by Jepha Krieg

0 Jul 26, 2012

Fighting world suck for my friend

Hi, so recently *this afternoon recently*, a good friend of mine died of brain cancer. He had it for a long while, since at least fifth gra…

Started by Amber Mara

2 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Amber Mara

Nerdfighters in Space

So we all know there's a strong contingency of Nerdfighters out there, myself included, who are completely batshit crazy about space explor…

Started by John Christoph

42 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by John Christoph

STAR WARS♥

Okay...heres a few questions I'd like to know the answers to... -Do you like Star Wars -When did you become a fan -When did you first watc…

Started by ashlyntheonly

92 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Beth Hyde-Smith

Star Wars Rock?

You know how there is wizard rock and time lord rock. And tey are both fantastic. What if there was star wars rock (name still in the makin…

Started by Brianna S

0 Jan 26, 2012

What should John and Hank do on the book tour?

Personally, I think they should take a trip to Disneyland, and let any Nerdfighters join them. DEFINITELY ride the new Star Tours at LEAST…

Started by Emily Mohler

3 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Anneliese

Noob needs 'Star Wars' help!!

Hey, I've never watched a 'Star Wars' film and I'm confused as to whether i should watch it chronologically or by release date. I just want…

Started by Annabel Forrest

10 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Cavalier

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service